With it’s brand new expansion in Walt Whitman Mall in Huntington, NY, Zara needed a heating and cooling system that could meet LEED standards and work with it’s signature architectural layout. The global high-end retail clothing chain has a unique branded interior and ceiling design incorporating 1″ slot diffusers that required extensive coordination with lighting, [...]
Starting from scratch with new construction, or replacing an existing outdated legacy system entirely? Our experienced team can help. From the first consultation to the completion of the project, you can count on our commitment to service that has made Precision-Aire a trusted leader in NY-metro area HVAC installation.
Need an entirely new commercial HVAC solution? We work with all decisionmakers—tenants, landlords, municipal officials, architects, and engineers—to design a custom system tailored to your property\’s needs. Our detailed on-site surveying and analysis, and off-site planning, allow us to offer accurate, state-of-the-art design and installation.
HVAC Retrofit & Upgrades
Through a careful analysis of your existing system, our expert team can help pinpoint the most cost-effective opportunities for upgrades, renovations, and replacements in your current HVAC system. We help clients reduce maintenance cost, energy usage, noise levels and even reduce space dedicated to equipment. Upgrading a legacy system also offers the opportunity to add digital controls to fully automate mechanical processes, repair or bypass existing damaged ductwork and piping, and add additional zones, increasing comfort level and providing climate control to specialized areas.
HVAC Plan & Spec
Precision welcomes RFPs (Requests for Proposals) and ITBs (Invitations to Bid) from architects, engineers, general contractors, and building managers. We have a strong long-term track record of HVAC service and installation in a variety of commercial, industrial, and retail industries that will meet and exceed your client\’s needs. For those seeking LEED-certification, Precision offers experienced installers, with an extensive background in successfully completed LEED-certified projects. We are proud of the strong relationships we have with our vast network of general contractors who routinely refer us to new clients.
Systems & Equipment
Whether you\’re starting from scratch or undertaking a modest retrofit, Precision-Aire services and installs all industry-leading commercial HVAC systems and equipment, including:
- Air Handling Systems—including chilled and hot water fan coils, make-up air, gas heating systems, and performance air handlers
- DX Systems
- Water Towers, evaporative coolers and dry coolers
- VRF (variable refrigerant flow) multi-zone systems
- Unitary Systems—including split systems, self-contained systems, rooftop systems, and water source heat pumps
- Chillers—including air-cooled and water-cooled chillers
- Ductless systems—including VRF (variable refrigerant flow) single zone systems.
- Terminal Devices—including unit heaters and ventilators, handlers, fan coil units, ventilation fans, variable air volume, and personalized terminal air conditioners
- All piping and components to service your new system—including refrigerant, chilled water, hot water and steam piping
- All ductwork—including black iron, galvanized, spiral, oval, stainless steel, air outlets and any other specialty sheet-metal products
- Full building management systems (BMS) and building automation systems (BAS) including networkable solutions
With our experience servicing clients throughout Long Island and the five boroughs, we know firsthand that no two commercial HVAC projects are alike. We will tailor your HVAC installation plan to suit your property\’s unique needs, and have experience working with a wide variety of industries.
Ready to see examples of our HVAC installation in action? Look over our successful projects below, and then contact us for more information.